Cetaphil Facial Wash TO PEOLPE THAT USE CETAPHIL FACE WASH. I HAVE A QUESTION!!!?

TO PEOLPE THAT USE CETAPHIL FACE WASH. I HAVE A QUESTION!!!? - cetaphil facial wash

if it for you ... You put on and rinse, you accept the moisturizer, moisturizer, or otherwise? or if you just washed her face and nothing else. I moisturzing lotion and I think that makes my face brighter. idk if you should only use Cetaphil face cream or nothing. because before I started, Cetaphil (test, such as last week?) I used to use Aveeno. I read somewhere that have acne or pimples by drought and grain shape on his face tried to offer moisture due to drought caused, is causing excessive moisture and provides buttons. So I tried to only use Aveeno lotion daily to be washed with any other. I found that not to help my buttons, but not the right thing to do even worse. So I thought Cetaphil wash and moisturize with Aveeno. or just wash with Cetaphil ... or what? What should I do? Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment