Professionally Camcorders 8mm Video Camera?

8mm Video Camera? - professionally camcorders

So ... more of me and my brother were on tape, where the use of old 8mm video camera
But we broke and we still have bands
My family really wants to see the bands and Instant Messaging
any type of device that can play everything (on TV)
Cat is not transferred to obtain professional or something interesting .. I am looking to play a device, this
And I've been trying to win eBay auctions and its hard to get, not to mention deals

1 comments:

NYC fan said...

You need an 8mm camera or deck is the only way.

Hi8 and digital 8-band devices also play older 8mm.

NO 8mm to VHS adapter, where you will be the largest in a cassette, placed in a VHS player. This applies only in the VHS-C. It never has 8mm exist, and never will. Many people are confused and automatically assume that everything that is smaller than the VHS 8 mm, that's all. I have to make the same mistake years ago.

Weighing the cost of transferring to a new camcorder / VCR Transfer to DVD or VHS can even end the best option.

I know this is not the answer that you want to hear, but what are your options. Good luck!

Post a Comment